Wednesday, June 30, 2004
- Name: Larry Cebula
I blog at Northwest History.
I am interested in digital and public history, American Indians, the American West, and the outdoors.
- Day 16: Near Cape Disappointment, Washington.
- Day 15: The wackiest of the many heroic bronze sta...
- Day 15: Fort Clatsop
- Winter provisions
- Day 15: At the reconstructed Fort Clatsop, where L...
- And again
- Day 14: The end of the trail (according to some) i...
- Day 14: The view from Tillamahook Head, which is a...