Wednesday, June 30, 2004
- Name: Larry Cebula
I blog at Northwest History.
I am interested in digital and public history, American Indians, the American West, and the outdoors.
- Heart of the Monster. The Nez Perce believed that...
- Day 11: Descending the Clearwater River in Idaho.
- Day 11: Astonishing Nez Perce beaded shirt from th...
- Day 10: Paying homage to Bernard DeVoto, one of th...
- Brother sharing a Walkman.
- Day 10: Patch of snow near the top of Lolo Pass.
- Day 9: Winding through the Bitteroots.
- Day 9: The Lemhi Valley, home to Sacagawea's peopl...
- Day 9: Exploring a mine shaft below Lemhi Pass.